2# Magazines Covers → My Chemical Romance.
A 21 year old guy had worn a pair of contact lenses during a barbecue party.(An event or meal at which food is cooked outdoors over an open grill or fire)
While barbecuing he stared at the fire charcoals continuously for 2-3 minutes.
After a few minutes, he started to scream for help and moved rapidly, jumping up and down.
No one in the party knew why he was doing this?
Then he admitted into the Hospital, the doctor said he’ll be blind permanently because of the contact lenses that he had worn.
Contact lenses are made by plastics, and the heat from the charcoal melted his contact lenses.
DO NOT WEAR CONTACT LENSES WHERE OVERHEATING AND FLAMES ARE CONCERNED…. OR WHILE COOKING…!
Spread this around because this sounds terrible as fuck!
omg i am laughing so hard at the Miss Universe costume category
you got poland lookin nice
Namibia workin it
Costa Rica goin big, what did you expect
Haiti fuckin rockin it
Great Britain got damn
Switzerland hell yeah
we had to be a fucking transformer
is this real life
reblogging this again just to add
canada HAD TO BE a fuckign mountie are you kidding me
what’s so bad about being a transformer? transformers are FUCKING AWESOME HELL YEAH
weightlesslives:This might be the most accurate thing I’ve read everPosting on Tumblr is like talking to your cat. You don’t know if they are listening, and you don’t know if they care, but for some reason, it still helps.
And sometimes they attack you completely unprovoked.